Special thanks to Ms Wiz!

10:57 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

It was a Thursday morning in August when I first met with Ms Wiz personally ( not exactly personally as Ila accompanied me ). It was 8.10 a.m., to be precise and I happen to know exactly what time it was because I looked at my watch. In my counseling class with Pn Husni, checking the watch is one of the sign to show nervousness as one of the non-verbal communication. Well, actually I dont know why I did, because I didnt need to be anywhere by any specific time. But I believe there's a reason for everything so perhaps..I checked my watch at that time just so I could tell you my story properly. Details are important in storytelling, aren't they???
I was glad I met her that morning because I was a bit down after having to send my special friend, Azan. He couldnt see me any more. But it doesnt really matter because he's happier now and that's what's important, I suppose. Having to send him at KLIA last two weeks was not a very nice part, but I believe in finding a positive side in everything, so the way I see it is, if it wouldnt for the reason of studying..he wouldnt leave me, see???
Specially dedicated to Ms Wiz,
If you are reading this..I want to express my special thanx for the scrumptious chocalate cake, for your warmest biggest hug, for being there when I miss him too much..you're so AMAZING!
I am so flattered in every single thing that you've done for us.
TERIMA KASIH.
THANK YOU.
ARIGATO'!
Lots of love,
tiArA (^_^)

0 comments: