Special task, MY Speech!

12:01 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Assalamualaikum wbt..
Special good evening I wish to everyone.

Today, I, Nurfarahin Binti Baharul'ulum, would like to give a speech about my dreams and my resolutions to the becoming 5o years MERDEKA celebration.

I have a dream for my people to be able to depend on their own...

I have a dream for my people to never let the other people overtake our specialities and chances..

I have a dream for my people that everybody is well-educated and beeing empowered by their ownself leading to a great globalisation towards the positive progress developement.

I have those dreams!

As for my resolutions for the becoming Merdeka Day 50 years celebration, I hope my country will become such a respective developement country. Together we united, let us together building the Human Capital as we all have the responsibilty to fulfill the vission and mission 2020.

Last but not least, I would like to share a quote which is,

"We are still masters of our fate,
We are still captains of our goals"

So, there's nothing impossible! Together we united towards excellent!!!

0 comments: