Pressure n Pressure n Pressure..

11:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Assalamualaikum wbt..

Today, my roommates had sense something different is happening to me. I surprised at the moment but soon I realized that what they have said were absolutely true. I am not like I am supposed to be. I played my role weirdly. Actually, to be specific..I am under pressure!

So, all the day I was thinking that I must do something before many friends can realize it or even worse..I will be affected much!

Some common signs of too much stress include(which I got lately):
  • Increased irritability
  • Heightened sensitivity to criticism
  • Signs of tension, such as nail-biting
  • Difficulty getting to sleep and early morning waking
  • Indigestion
  • Loss of concentration

It's important to act to relieve damaging stress before it affects your physical or mental health. So, I decided to deal with my stress positively and find that some ways are essential to me. There are:

  • Spend the day doing only relaxing things that make you feel good.
  • Accept offers of practical help.
  • Do one thing at a time - don't keep piling stress on stress.
  • Know my own limits - don't be too competitive or expect too much.
  • Talk to someone
  • Let off steam in a way that causes no harm (shout, scream or hit a pillow)
  • Walk away from stressful situations
  • Try to spend time with people who are rewarding rather than critical and judgmental
  • Practise slow breathing using the lower part of the lungs
  • Use relaxation techniques- such as yoga and etcetera.

I really hope that I can manage my stress well and beeing an attentive and active in class so that I will not let any important things slip by. Moreover, the mid term exam is just around the corner, so it freaks me out!

Please do wish me all the best and see you later in the next coming issue..'Different Aspect of Culture'.


0 comments: